Saturday, January 03, 2004

cross my fingers and hope that shinjuku washington has spaces from 15 jan to 19 jan.. else i will hav to look for a hotel again... after a few nights of searching for hotels... my initial choice of a cheap ryokan in ikebukuro was met with opposition and some nagging from my dad, who thinks it unsafe and inconvenient.. and i also figured that it would probably be a hassle for me and my mum, considering the items piling up at home which i am thinking of bringing back to berk... and as such i decided to look for a hotel with the limousine service from narita airport.... to save all the trouble...
cooked for the first time at home! for shu and joyce... terrible me made my mum go to the market in the morning to help me buy ingredients... and i think i kinda terrified and probably disgusted her by making a mess in the kitchen, not knowing where all the diff sauces were, having trouble trying to open my new bottle of hua diao jiu... it feels really strange cooking in sg.... plus the wok is different etc etc =P hmmm but luckily i didn't burn anything...
been going out every single day for teh past week i am really really really tired... and i still hav so many thigns to do, errands to run, things i want to get... people i haven't met. seems liek there is no time left.. less than 2 weeks! and i somehow haven't had much time to myself... =P hmm remnants of my berkeley life... with all my time spent alone usually... somehow i now yearn to hav some time to myself, to just go shopping for my own things alone...

No comments: