Friday, January 02, 2004

it's 2004! my new year resolution is (and i think has been for the past few years but i think i never ever successfully realized it) to be less passive, less introverted and be more optimistic and confident and less affected by what ppl think of me.... =) wonder if i will finally succeed thsi year?
been goign out almost every single day and i am so so tired.... yet i still go out... been buying so much stuff too i think i wun be able to stuff everything into my luggage when i start to pack in like 1.5 weeks' time.... and cannot imagine myself and my mum having to lug like at least 3 pieces of luggage to our hotel from the train station?! really watn to blog more but it's really late and i jsut got back home not long ago and i guess i shoudl go and bathe....

No comments: