Friday, April 30, 2004

it's so strange i have been going to jacqui's place practically everyday for the past 3 days..... and tues night saw a dodge stratus and a honda accord v6 coupe speeding down san pablo ave.... with an inexperienced female driver in each... i guess it wasn't a very safe thing to do.. haha but it was fun. for like 30 seconds...
i finally got down to clearing my kitchen yest afternoon.... and now its so much cleaner than before.... very proud of myself. just hope that it actually stays in this state for more than a week..... i duno. i think i am very inspired by the new house to do something to mine.... like i feel a little envious of the new house, but yet i think it is up to me to make my place a nicer one to live in..... shall plan to redecorate my room when i come back in summer =P
in the meantime, i feel so so doomed for econ 140!!! and finals are in around 2 weeks' time..... am looking forward to things after that, but in the meantime... hmm....

No comments: