Tuesday, April 27, 2004

just came back from shiying jacqui sumei and evelyn's new place... it is so unbelievably cosy and 'house-like'.... and neat!! feel so inspired and envious.. =P no lah not envious but really like their place. makes me want to redo my whole room and whole house and do a major clean up. but there's no time for it now seriously.... so prob have to wait till august, when i come back from my attachment. i guess i can perhaps come back earlier to do something to my room. just that will 3 guys 'tolerate' my little girl fanatasies to decorate the house? the keyboard in their living room, plus the impressive resident pianist who effortlessly allows all of us to relive sun yanzi's songs... it just made the whole house really warm and comfy to be in....
it's so so so hot today..... i hope it doen'st carry on like that... i can't believe that it is actually 22C outside right now, at 11pm at night.... help...

No comments: