Monday, September 13, 2004

finally wrote my statement of purpose for UCDC this morning. one more EAP one to go... sigh. why do we hav to always write statements of purpose?? and explain every single reason why i want to go for EAP... sometimes u just feel like doing something.. =( now i actually feel that I am more keen to do UCDC cos I was browsing through the courses available at Meiji Gakuin and the variety is actually somewhat limited. but i guess EAP would be more of a fun thing, a cultural exchange.... rather than something really academic?
i really feel more at ease with myself recently. like I have grown to accept myself for who i am. instead of getting upset over my faults... i still do, but noticeably less so. i wonder why...
though sch has just started... I have 80 pages of Samuel Huntington to plough through for my poli sci class next week... new IAS hw due on thursday... the usual Jap hw.... Astro HW on friday... but still manageable. and i'm pretty excited about my first yoga PE class tmr =) let's hope i dun sprain my waist or ankle..

No comments: