Saturday, October 23, 2004

really love my friends who are so nice to me... and i guess i should give my dear housemate honorable mention for being concerned though appearing not to... =P posted a pic of my three girl pals hanging out in my room doing work last sunday morning, complete with packets of snacks of course. hee sumei is munching happily away.
my poor feet ache after a day of walking at least 6 cm taller.... i think my interview was alright but at some point in time i just felt terribly ironic... cos they were asking me things like so how do you motivate yourself? how do you deal with stress?? part of me wanted to shout.. i just brood all day and get upset over nothing... but obviously that would screw up my whole interview so i had to be fake and say hmmm oh... i try to give myself little rewards whenever i accomplish something... set little goals.... oh well. now i am getting paranoid say if i do get in... and the director would find me a fakeo for being not highly motivated nor good at dealing with stress.. haha. oh well. i guess i should give myself a little pat on the back for not screwing things up at least...
then right after my interview i decided to play it safe and check my schedule... and to my horror i discovered that i HAD NOT changed my astro 10 to p/np..... so i had to run in uncomfortable shoes to campbell and to my relief it wasn't too late... goodness knows how my gpa would fall if i were stuck with letter-graded astro 10!

No comments: