Thursday, October 21, 2004

today's colder than yesterday...my weather bug registered 10C this morning... and even though it's relatively sunny, i can feel the coldness in the air...
so the straits times has revamped its website... perhaps in its bid to be more 'cosmopolitan' or professional or whatsoever but it actually annoyed me when i first visited the site... cos now, readers hav to register to access its articles.... well... reputable papers such as ny times and washington post hav that... but somehow when a local paper does that to me i get a bit irritated.. haha. like erm why so ma fan.. i could read it without any hassle last time.... ok maybe i'm just biased. dun really like the squarish headings either... well i suppose they are supposed to look 'cool' but they are a little too small and strain my eyes.
was too tired and fell asleep reading my articles yesterday night, but woke up earlier to do a little outline for my 10-12 pg poli sci midterm due next week... feel excited whenever i get some idea and want to put it into words into some zai essay.... but it always ends up that i take so much longer than most ppl to write something decent... and end up finishing everything like the night before... but keeping this in mind, i shall try to start early this time round. but beforeo that i hav 3 long articles to plough through for my ps section tmr =(

No comments: