Friday, November 05, 2004

aargh. just woke up around an hour ago with messy hair cos i unintendedly fell asleep at 10 something last night... ok i intended to take a one hour nap but obviously i overestimated my abilities to wake up to do all the work i had to do.... =( so in the next hour i hav to try to fake my astro lab due today, try to study for jap listening quiz before goign to sch to practise jap oral skit with my partner... with messy hair.. eeks. well ok actually my hair is messy more than 50% of the time.. but still! my hairdryer short-circuits everytime i use it (past few days) leading to blackouts in my room and xiaotian's room and in turn leading us to troop down to ziyang's room where the main panel thing is to reset the switch... which of course led me to much paiseh-ness whenever this happened and as result i cannot blow my hair and i have messy hair from now on... or least till i get a new hairdryer... =(
realized to my horror yesterday when trying to search for internships that some deadlines have passed!! aargh. this weekend will see me frantically trying to search for new oganizations, churning out cover letters yet without a very focused idea of my thesis topic.... am actually quite tired.... cos next few weeks will just be work and more work to do... i want a week where i can slack and relax but that is scarcely possible. plus, it is shocking how there are only about 6 weeks left of this whole semester..... =(

No comments: