Tuesday, December 14, 2004

hmm... shall be completing my last 'leg' of review session for today in about 15 min. last review session of the day!! 7-9pm! hav been 'reviewing' almost continuously since 1230 pm....
cannot believe my 'bouts' of forgetfulness yest and today. left my file at northside foodcourt yest evening and panicked cos all my precious notes were inside and without it i might as well skip my finals.... then today, i was victim of my forgetfulness once again.... and i really pissed myself off... haha. was trying to buy a sandwich at intermezzo cafe (south side) only to realize that i didn't hav my wallet with me.... so had to walk ALL THE WAY back to my car on north side to get my wallet and walk all the way back to buy the sandwich which had been prepared for me already.... so even though i originally had like 15-20 min before my first review, all was spent walking up and down slopes. oh well.... i guess I need the exercise huh. can foresee long hours of sitting at the table for the rest of the week....

No comments: