Friday, December 17, 2004

taking an 'afternoon' nap in the evening has proved to be a good strategy against falling asleep when trying to do work at home, which is what (unfortunately) happens to me all the time. for once, i feel really happy and at peace doing work on my bed, with my hp laptop balanced at 45 degrees on one lap, with sunyanzi playing on my windows media player and poli sci reader article turned to an article on East Asia precariously lodged on a pillow on my other lap. haha hard to imagine the acrobatic act i am doing on my bed ya? hee a 5 min break from summarizing my article.... =) oh yes, forgot to add with two devoured packets of on-offer chex (with the yucky pretzels left intact) and a half-finished box of chex cereal beside my bed.... haha. images of disorder during finals period.....

No comments: