Tuesday, March 01, 2005

received a package in the mail today, including a pink rabbit thingy which would be rather handy for me! =) i'm afraid to use it though, for fear that i'll destroy it..... also, showing childish excitement over cute meiji chocs in the mail made me realize that the kiddish side of me hasn't really left me after all haha.
spent this morning trying hard to concentrate on reading my book, but kept getting distracted, thinking about what i should do for summer... cannot make up my mind. thought about doing a japanese homestay. or going to japan again to tour.... thought about going home and mugging my jap textbook such that i can take jap 100a next sem, but i think that seems overly ambitious. dreamed about embarking on grand research project in China with a SURF grant but unlikely that will happen cos i am not sure what i want to do research on. also thought about doing the rural china thingy.... or i can just go home and slack for 2.5 months. wanna go to Europe again too.... sigh. in the end i didn't decide on anything and wasted about an hour stoning in front of the computer
=P

No comments: