Friday, April 29, 2005

i finally finished my powerpoint presentation! i'm too sleepy now so i think i'll go sleep and wake up early tmr to think of what to say... haha i'm very proud of myself even though i'm sure i spent half the time fretting over whether my chio font would show up on their computer tmr, cropping my pictures and attempting to arrange them in a tasteful fashion... like anyone would care... i'll probably be the only one who appreciates all the effort gone into that and the only one who will derive pleasure from looking at them... half the ppl would prob be asleep or extremely bored tmr since i foresee this last batch of ppl sitting through perhaps 4 hours of presentations... i had better not get too nervous and screw up...

1 comment:

surreality said...

haha i spend a million yrs doing stuff like tt too! it's prob highly unproductive but i juz can't stop myself frm doing till it looks gd to me... heh.

gd luck for ur presentation!!! =)