Thursday, April 28, 2005

tonight i am stuck at my desk tediously editing my paper and trying to link all the sections together but not much luck so far... roommate is at multi-purpose room presenting her paper, so is apartment mate... mine's on Friday, thankfully, but i'm not sure i can articulate a coherent argument by then... Prof Thurston was really nice to read through my whole paper and thankfully she thought it was fine... but i was embarrassed for some inaccurate bits of info.. she too agreed with my GSI that i need to fit this into a 'larger argument/significance'.... i dunno why everyone seems to be able to write pretty brilliant papers in short periods of time whereas i spend so much time and keep changing things as i go...
tmr's my last day of work! and by this time next week, i'll be back at Berkeley... i dunno. i'm very confused now i really dunno if i should be sad or happy... yest an innocent phone call led to a series of silly thoughts and me getting really upset for silly reasons. and at the most inapproriate times... sigh sometimes i really dun understand myself...

No comments: