Wednesday, May 11, 2005

and so i cooked a proper meal yesterday evening for the first time since I came back, and it really did feel like a family, sitting down with Jacqui and Evelyn to enjoy the same dishes, with rice bowls and all... =P Josephine Street lady replied and decided to offer me the room!! now that i think about it, it's actually really a bit EX just for a room.. and the 4-yr-old boy may be noisy... but it's a really nice neighborhood to stay in... and somehow i just have this gut feeling that i should try living with an American household just to see... after all it's a month-to-month lease and if i really don't like it.. i can always move out.. just that it will be slightly troublesome.. but i think... if i don't try this i'll be left wondering all the time what it would have been like... and so ya.. i'm going to take up the offer, well knowing that i shall be fully responsible for whatever befalls me... haha. after all it's going to be summer sch so even if it proves disruptive it wouldn't be too detrimental.. sigh... i feel like sometimes i'm just veyr stubborn... i'm so picky and it's quite diff for me to really like something yet once i like something, i can really like it and then grow irrational....
Brad Delong is going to teach PEIS h195a this coming fall! emailed him to ask if i could expand on my UCDC paper and he thinks it's fine and so i have something constructive to think about in the meantime...
my dad spent at least 15 min trying to persuade me to sell my bike... and though i really don't see why it shoudl be THAT dangerous to bike around.. i guess i'll give in... not that i bike around that much anyway... hmm and i have nothing cept maybe jeans or my black dress to wear this evening for senior's dinner... everything else is prob in garage and i'm too lazy to plough through my crap.. maybe i'll go shopping at Emeryville later... =P

No comments: