Monday, June 20, 2005

after repeated failures, lotsa precious time wasted, i finally came up with my tiny collection of 'fleece tank tops' for my art project... started off destroying my nice towel and making a small towely tank top that i ended up really liking but cannot fit into no matter what; then progressed to making this huge light blue furry one that ended up looking like some sort of animal skin on some ppl... figured those didn't give me the really summery feel i was trying to create.. then i found some cheap fleece and finally created these bright summery ones that aren't very well sewn (cos i was getting backaches sewing and sewing) but good enough to serve my purpose... haha and they look better from afar... i really like the yellow one and the pink toga-looking one in the picture =P hope that the string that i bought from Ace Hardware will allow me to replicate this backyard set-up at the balcony in my Art Room tmr afternoon =) wonder if ppl will get the point though.

No comments: