Wednesday, June 22, 2005

i'm exhausted from the endless assignments and readings i have to do.. i really want to just sleep all day but i'm so torn cos i really do like both my classes... my PEIS instructor is really so good i feel that i'm doing him an injustice by being lazy, by being unable to gain a deeper understanding of my material.. by falling back on my readings... and Art yesterday was so cool; i was really impressed by everyone's projects.. to see so many different manifestations of the same fundamental idea... shall post some pics here.
Even though i'm so busy, i am somewhat reluctant to take too long a break from blogging. it has really become something i'm almost addicted to. why? i'm not sure either. perhaps i just like to hear myself rambling on and on about things that excite me, things that bother me, but fear that no one wants to listen. so if i just blog, ppl have the freedom to choose if they want to read whatever i write (assuming some bored/kpo/amused/concerned individuals out there frequent my blog regularly... =P) while i have the freedom to express myself without being imposing on any particular person...and of course it's nice when your friends leave little msgs from time to time... anyway, here are the pictures, complete with one-liner introduction/commentaries... enjoy.

No comments: