Friday, July 08, 2005

coming home is always some kinda discovery for me... at the airport, when my dad's car pulled up at the loading area i was just innocently admiring how new his car was and how scratch-free it was... and wondering how he managed to keep it so intact though he has had his car for quite a few years now... and then secretly condemning my poor driving skills.... only to discover 10 seconds later that he went and bought a new Nissan Sunny in the exact same color in March... he prob told me some time ago but i totally forgot about it and made myself a laughing stock... how typical of me to do things like that.
also found new pieces of furniture at home but somehow everything seems kinda random... also discovered a pretty chio new LCD screen tv at home, but placed on top of this old wooden coffee table in the chapalang room... cannot help but laugh. i think the longer u live in a place the more difficult it becomes to make everything go together...u get all kinds of interesting juxtapositions of 'new' and 'old' and i really dunno what to make of everything... my bedroom and bedsheets make it seem like i am perpetually stuck at age 12 or something... =P but it's kinda sad how short my stays here usually are, for me to actually feel motivated enough to do something to my home...

No comments: