Wednesday, August 31, 2005

today was a long hungry day... actually wanted to go from 930-630 with no break in between but i gave up and didn't sit in the 330-500 lecture. and was nodding off in my 5-630 lecture...(on 2nd day of class! typical me, some ppl would say...) but of course schedule's not confirmed yet. so no hungry tues and thurs yet =P
my most interesting classes were my two chapalang classes. i'm actually going to read stuff in Chinese for once! and will get to watch films and read authors like Lu Xun and Zhang Ai Ling... hope doing readings in Chinese wun take me ages. for History 116d i actually got a shock when i entered the room, cos i somehow thought my lecturer was supposed to be a guy, but was greeted instead by this taitai-looking middle-aged Chinese lady with a slight fobbish accent.. she was a lil long-winded initially, but eventually delivered a pretty decent first lecture. so hopes are still high =) only afraid that after 3 lectures in a row i might be a bit too braindead to absorb what she has to offer each time.

No comments: