Wednesday, October 19, 2005

i'm quite positive i poisoned myself else why would i be suddenly feeling nauseous these 2 days for no reason... aargh. now i feel like throwing up at the sight of my chips... felt better after sleeping a whole lot yest night, but then it's coming back to haunt me again. it had better go away soon else it would spoil my entire week. VERY thankful that problem set deadline has been extended to next tuesday... hmm so anyway i think i poisoned myself cos i think i might have accidentally ingested some detergent yesterday. was washing my waterbottle with detergent.. then was in rush to catch the bus so i suspect i didn't get all the bubbles out. then in sch i discovered this layer of bubbles floating on top and realized that i actually drank a mouthful earlier before going out of the house (of course, without realizing that it was contaminated...) so now i'm wondering if body is reacting to the tiny amt of detergent in stomach?? but can't really tell what happened either.. maybe i was too stressed over midterm? maybe got heat stroke. aargh. nmind, at least it spoils my appetite and i can jian fei in the meantime ha.

No comments: