Tuesday, December 27, 2005

feel somewhat xintong that i might have done something bad to my car by bringing it on the road trip and causing a mini glitch near the end... but at least that's repairable... am so thankful that nothing REALLY BAD happened... will however be pretty reluctant to drive own car for road trips again =P

much as i like to get upset sometimes over my lack of many friends, i however feel really fortunate that i happen to know some really wonderful and decent individuals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha decided to reply here in case you missed a reply to the earlier post. Glad to hear that it's not weighing on your mind! I too get assailed by self-doubt occasionally but am trying to break myself of the habit because it's rather useless! I find that I launch self-improvement drives when I'm inspired by something rather than when I'm feeling inferior, heh. Anyway, hope my previous comment didn't irk you!!!

Mints. said...

no your previous comment didn't irk me; i know you meant well. =)