Sunday, March 05, 2006

muddled thoughts before bed

shu's visiting tmr! wanted to get a lot of work done today, but was sadly too ambitious. and had to battle the cold in living room (landlords are away and told me how to operate heater, but i was unsure how much i could use it and so ended up using it somewhat sparingly) so not very conducive for doing work. plus got somewhat bored reading about women's movements in Mexico plus terrified how some ppl can write like 30 pages of thesis in a breeze. haha not really making sense. but was convinced that it's really time for me to rescue my nonexistent thesis. though circumstances aren't really permitting me to really do so next week... but i WILL! late next week.... (i sound somewhat slack huh but really am not. quite stressed how i hav no idea what direction thesis is heading plus WISH i had someone to translate those confusing Chinese technical terms for me...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha, I'm also trying to finish as much work as possible. Haven't done much!

Just plug technical chinese words on web then let web dictionary translate for u lo.

And $30 where got no big deal, all went back to Stanford and weeped for a week! (joking - garlic food worth trying I guess, I'm the only who weeped cos tried 3 times liao!!)

- Guoming

Mints. said...

haha. weep for a week...ya $30 can buy me like one week's worth of groceries... well it sounded like you stanford ppl frequent restaurants quite often? someone was saying something like... the friday one the steak wasn't that great...rich kids =P