Friday, March 10, 2006

SIGH. parking enforcement officer must be thinking... this girl must be too rich- fined her twice for street sweeping her big fat car still parked there this time round... yes- I FORGOT to shift my car again! aargh. i have nothing to say... 100% my fault. i feel like strangling myself. just woke up from a good nap; it's raining outside and laptop weatherbug reports temp of around 4C... Kai and friend are occasionally popping up at my door telling me about the monsters they have been shooting in the living room...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and I just got a ticket for stopping in a disabled lot...costs a whopping $334 !!!

Mints. said...

oh dear... but you're rich. =P

Anonymous said...

oh noooooooooo. everyone genna parking ticket this week! i also. haha.
rpd

Mints. said...

haha. now i dun feel so bad anymore... =P