Wednesday, April 12, 2006

That is a lego plane Kai gave me on Sunday morning for 'flying back to sg'. Though he didn't make it (his dad made it for him) it was pretty generous of him to give it to me! (maybe for the time being though. but still...) ya. i guess occasionally we re-establish ties. sometimes i wish i interacted more with my housemates... these days i've been out so much doing work that i dun see them that much anymore. =(
the past few days have been extremely distressing for me. not just cos bad things/deadlines/midterm all come at one go, but also cos good things come at the worst of times. and that makes me pretty upset. sometimes i get so pissed with myself for being unable to shut off emotions when the need arises =(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*scratch head*
there's bad timing for good things meh? i thought there's never a wrong time for the good stuff? :P
anyway, take care lah. last lap already. better make the best of it!!
- rpd

Mints. said...

haha yeah. when good stuff comes at the right time, it becomes better!

yeah. i really need to work hard all the way till the end!