Tuesday, October 10, 2006

alas, my mum finally made the discovery minutes ago despite my relatively successful attempts to hide a huge blue-black on the knee the past few days... so i had to sit through a 5 min lecture on how i don't know how to take care of myself.. as well as a mini interrogation session on how the disfiguring evidence of my clumsiness came to be... paranoid dad has even jumped to conclusions that i might suffer from some form of osteoporosis... i knew this was coming and so have been trying to hide the blue-black by wearing pants to work these past few days... but alas two min of negligence sitting in living room in knee-length nightgown have wasted all my efforts :( aaargh.

2 comments:

Leann said...

aint parents a hoot though?but they love you.and sometimes they don,t know how to show it.mine were really bad at it.spent long hours on the couch for it to.but praise the Lord he helped me.and even helped me forgive them cause they did the best they could with what they knew.

Mints. said...

i know they love me :) who else would make such a big fuss over a silly bruise on my knee? :P thanks for sharing :)