Thursday, March 01, 2007

Eyes sore and insect-bitten

My poor eyes are overworked; from staring too much at tiny things on the computer screen. typing emails aren't half as bad; but recently, certain tasks like higlighting HDB blocks on ppt block by block (job hazard!) require so much attention to detail that I will go yan3 hua1 if i do more of this after current assignment is done... 2 days of 'Orientation' have also left me behind at work... yes, my orientation came more than 7 months into work, since I just missed the last round when I first joined HDB... I'm trying hard to maintain a work-life balance, but it's hard to-- esp. when going home on time also means owing boss more things... perhaps it still boils down to being more efficient. on the other hand, i've been victimized by various insects recently... argh sometimes I wished I had some invisible shield that could ward off all insects... dun you wonder how insects choose which spot on your body to leave its 'trace'.... like how do they choose where to bite you? or is it random? hai. too sleepy and not-thinking. going to bed.

No comments: