Thursday, March 22, 2007

I've always felt unlucky about getting one of the oldest CPUs in the unit, which can only take the low-speed USB drive... and which has caused me a fair bit of inconvenience. But my luck seems to be improving... I got my chunky monitor replaced by a brand new 17-inch LCD monitor screen yesterday; and was told that I would soon get a new CPU, too! yay :) Well, I don't get chio Fujitsu laptops like some other lucky civil servants *ahem* but yeah, one should not be too greedy huh. Also just got myself a new Japanese CD... I quite like some of the songs, but very unfortunately I really don't like how the Japanese-Korean-studied-in-Hawaii singer looks.... I seldom have such a problem, and singer is not like ugly or anything... she just has that hiao2 look which I cannot really stand (thankfully you can't really tell from pic on the cover else I will have to face this look everytime I play my CD) and as such I don't think I will buy any of her other albums.. least not till I can get over this. Hai, i can't believe this is coming from me :P haha but i tried....!

No comments: