Tuesday, March 20, 2007

throat has been 'acting up' again of late, perhaps due to insufficient rest and me trying to do too many things even on weekends. as such dryness, and feeling of something stuck in my throat has unfortunately returned. that got my dad worried again, so he accompanied me to the doctor once again to check that nothing's wrong with me. luckily, doctor said symptoms might just be 'remnants' of my sore throat last week, and that I should get better with time. She prescribed me more medicine, and I now have a full range of throat medicine, ranging from anti-inflammtory pills, mouth gargles to numbing lozenges... hmmph. I guess I am well-stocked for similar ailments in future. And I'm officially on a full MC today! figured I should just rest well once and for all. however will miss out on Swensen's treat this afternoon, which boss is giving, having been officially given Management's stamp of approval as unit head. Nevermind, I shall rest well and try to make full use of the free time today -- these days it's so rare to have an entire day of personal time!

No comments: