Saturday, April 21, 2007

I have been extremely clumsy lately -- have been bumping into many many things in my way... Even when exits/doors/railings etc were obviously not blocking my way, I can blindly walk into everything. Good thing they weren't severe enough to cause a series of blueblacks on my arm... Also somehow managed to walk into the partition separating workstations when exiting one colleague's workstation. When the 'exit' technically has enough room for 2 persons to stand side-by-side. My bumping caused a minor earthquake of the partition; she and I both also couldn't stop laughing at me, cos it was the 2nd time i've done it when walking out of her workstation... Why haven't I been able to walk straight these few weeks??

Tonight I also have bloodshot eyes from unsuccessful pinching of contacts... :( having disposed of old permanent contacts, recently finally got down to getting disposable dailies for occasional use. But slippery nature of these disposables has made them extremely elusive for my untrained and "rusty" fingers... Well, i finally managed to get them out, but not before rupturing many blood vessels.... sigh. now i dun dare to put on a new one again :P maybe I should consult my optician on best pinching techniques...

No comments: