Friday, June 22, 2007

All I've done all week was basically work, work, and work! I so need a personal masseur right now... to soothe my aching back :( I suppose the only (but quite a huge) consolation is that there are a few of us in this together; and having a great team of people to work with makes such a huge difference. I've become pretty cosy with my behind, diagonally behind and next-door neighbor all cos of one huge paper we have to write. Even joked about knocking down the partitions, so that I don't have to climb onto my table numerous times a day to pop my head over to talk... ;) Come to think of it... my behind neighbor and I prob top the climb-onto-table-to-talk list in our unit hehe. There's also another mystery I have yet to unravel.... how come we're all exhausted by 10pm whereas boss, who easily stays up till 11pm nightly to clear our work appears even more energetic than any of us??? I even got briefly suaned for complaining about a backache at a 'young' age... I suppose there are really supermen in this world. ;)

No comments: