Sunday, June 24, 2007

Krabi (4) - my cool friends!

Of course, this trip wouldn't have been possible without Shu and Joyce... Below are 4 pics of us I really like:

Shu and I at Bamboo Island beach. Like this a lot cos we just appeared so happy!

Joyce and Shu at Bamboo Island beach... Look how clear the water is ;)

A cool pic taken by Shu while we were heading back to our resort (on the right hand side in the background)... I like the line on the road and how it cuts the pic into half nicely.....!Cheers! pic of the pseudo midnight pj party the very last night. Cos we look a bit siao in this pic, I have to censor a bit by making it smaller haha. We loitered at the local supermarket for at least 1/2 hr that night and came "home" with like ice-cream, yoghurt, sweets, beer and other junky stuff. I was sad when our mini getaway ended... :(

No comments: