Monday, June 25, 2007

Last Sat, my mum finally got her wish to get a family portrait taken at a photo studio. At like 8am in the morning, I got pulled out of bed by mum... cos everyone had to get ready for the 45 min drive across the island (to IMM) for our appointment. Goodness knows why we had to take THE PIC all the way in the West, but anyways, since that was what she booked i just went along with it. After all, my job was just to don my "inherited" graduation gown and look happy :) It turned out to be quite fun lah, cos the lady there helped to put on light make-up (something I'm seriously underqualified at and dun really fancy doing :P) and so i got to look pretty for the whole afternoon; and the photographer was quite fun to work with. There's so much nitty-gritty details that contribute to a well-taken picture... like where/how to place your hands, position your body etc etc. It's cool to be able to master such stuff. Was also very amusing for me cos mum, wanting to look nice for the photo, ended up wearing some funny gown that the photo-studio chose for her... I hope that decision didn't 'backfire'... oh well, I'll know when the photos are ready in about 2 weeks' time :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please tell me u went to daiso after going all the way to imm. i miss daiso!! -sy

Mints. said...

Haha I didn't leh. But I went to the Esprit outlet :) There's now a Daiso at Vivocity too!