Friday, July 27, 2007

I finally received a 'bomb' at work and will prob be quite busy from now on. Was supposed to have read up on previous files for background knowledge and stuff, but being the last min person I usually am, I did not do so and am suffering the consequences of it :P I now have to read up super fast on things I ought to know... Hmm, I think one needs to also be a good organiser/planner to be efficient at work. Esp when you know you have a whole lot of little things to do. Need to improve in that aspect. Aside from the stress associated with accelerated learning, I actually feel happy in a way to be given the opportunity to do and learn all these new things. They might not always be the most palatable tasks, but for the moment it's still kinda cool to learn about how things actually work. Dun think I can claim to know that well enough even after one year at my unit. The only unexciting part about my new responsibilities though is that they are all like fixed SOPs. I am but another "executor" of sorts.

No comments: