Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New Micro Hi-Fi System!

Today I got a damn chio black Phillips Micro Hi-Fi system.... for only $101 (including GST) at Courts!! (dear Dad was tasked to get it for me while I was doing house visits at Ghim Moh :P) I've seen the white version around in the stores (for about $180 i think) and though I liked the design hesitated to get it cos I'll end up with a free IPod dock which I'll have no use for. Then, while flipping through the Aug 07 Courts Megasale brochure this morning, I spotted the black version, which is cheaper and chio-er.... :) Thought it would have been sold out cos there are only 20 sets at each store, but apparently the Tampines Megastore still had 10 sets available... and thus today I am its proud owner! haha ok i am like deliriously happy though it's a very simple, no frills hi-fi cos it's also very value-for-money... sure beats always listening to CDs on my laptop :) Ah, I love my room.... how, will want to stay at home all the time and will be more jia bu chu qu...

No comments: