Saturday, September 01, 2007

Jumbled thoughts

Mum will be off for a week-long holiday to Korea starting tmr night and though I wish I were in her position I also accept that life can never be all play and no work... No doubt I like to "daydream" quite a bit sometimes one must face reality. And reality is Shi Min has to work. and learn to be less emotional when things dun really go her way.

Today's Teacher's Day eve and sis came back with bagfuls of presents... I think the kids love her. Though from my point of view she's too kind and innocent and prob very vulnerable to the evil ways of the world, these are perhaps precisely qualities even kids see in her and love her for. Which makes me feel quite awww... and happy for her cos though work responsibilities appear to eat up a huge amount of her time, I can sense her passion and commitment towards what she does.

I am very very tempted to sign up for a basic photography class commencing in mid-Oct, but I know that i'll be busy and that I perhaps ought invest the time in preparing for my JLPT exam instead, but how... i really want to do it. Just do it?

No comments: