Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Sometimes I get worried cos at times I'm still not shrewd enough to tell when ppl are cheating me. The other day I mentioned this to a colleague then she laughed. Like, this colleague from another dept has been owing me stuff for a long time... and recently she has been telling me that she's been sick lah; her boss scold her then she has to relook into the inputs she owes me so will take longer time etc etc lah... though I somewhat pitied her; at same time I cannot help but wonder if she's taking advantage of my 'softness' to buy time... :( And my starting to doubt certain ppl actually disturbs me a little too-- cos I like to believe that ppl dun intend to be bad/mean... to give them benefit of the doubt. Else the world would be such a cynical place... where nobody trusts anybody. Hmm though I'm sure if i tell that to my dad (who always says he's "guo4 lai2 ren2") he will say I'm just naive.

No comments: