Saturday, September 29, 2007

Minister Tea session

Not sure how things work in other stat boards/ministries, but MND regularly holds Minister tea sessions with its younger officers to "get to know them better" and "get to hear their views". Actually I dunno why they still call it 'tea session'; cos nobody dares to eat nor drink when Minister Mah is talking... then after Minister leaves the MNDHQ staff tells everyone to finish, or rather, touch the food else everything would go to waste. It was my first time having in-person contact with Minister so it was quite refreshing for me. Also met Dr Mohd Maliki, the Parl Sec for MND, whom I quite like, cos he seems like a very qin1 qie4 and smart person ;P There was however this pretty irksome, seemingly keen-to-perform guy who was very vocal the whole session, whom I couldn't really stand. On hindsight, I hope nobody caught my dubious looks whenever this guy spoke... :P

No comments: