Sunday, November 18, 2007

I got chio new phone!

Cos existing phone line under Dad's name expires end Nov, have been looking around at phone deals recently.... And for me, only one phone stood out in the looks dept -- the Samsung U700 Ultra Edition II. I managed to get the black version! :) So slim and sleek.... really ai4 bu4 shi4 shou3... And surprisingly it has touch-sensitive soft keys... which is very cool but am totally not used to it :P Cos this phone has so many more functions than my current no-frills Samsung phone I need to like fiddle around for a week or so b4 my new phone progresses from handicap to handy communication tool.... It doesn't feel very user-friendly as of now... haha but even in the end I still can't master the functions it doesn't really matter lah-- too vain lah. Looks good can already :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh.. very pretty indeed!
i want the iPhone... :-)

Mints. said...

I sorta wanted the iPhone too... but am pretty satisfied for now :)Hmm actually you can get it there right?

Anonymous said...

Thing is they lock it to at&t, and unless I hack the software, I can't use it back in S'pore, so...

Mints. said...

oh, right... actually I read somewhere about a zai hacker who managed to unlock the phone... and apparently some company signed him up as a result :P Guess you'll have to wait for it to come to sg... good things should be worth the wait :)