Saturday, December 01, 2007

Pretty benches in Bratislava, Slovakia (Jan 06)

If you've been reading my blog all this while, you might have found my new title picture somewhat familiar :) Yup, blogged about them nearly 2 years ago... It was one of those bu4 xian2 yan3 things that caught my eye... outside some castle in Bratislava on a gloomy winter day. Love the curves on these simple yet elegant benches :)

Am taking a break from cramming tonnes of Kanji pronunciations and grammar into my head... The last min me has been spending most of yest (and prob the rest of today too) soaking up all the Japanese vocab, grammar and all i've learnt all year... but head feels too saturated already... so will need a fair bit of luck tmr afternoon! In btwn resting and studying also visited food blogger/photographer Chubby Hubby's website the yesterday (piece of trivia if you didnt already know: he's Tommy Koh's son) and he has lovely lovely pictures of Bhutan! I want to be able to take pictures like that one day. One day.....

No comments: