Monday, January 14, 2008

Met boss in lift on way to office in morning and the first thing he said to me was, "You look sleepy"... To which I (audaciously?) replied, "You don't look very energetic either"... But it's true leh. He had tired look and I suspect I did too. Work can be so draining and exhausting (I very pathetic right, only 24 already so lethargic) Later in the day during pockets of eat-snake moments, colleagues were discussing how life is so stressful in sg; how everyone works such long hours here; how having and bringing up kids can be very stressful these days; how the older you grow the lower the likelihood of making new friends etc... painting a bleak picture of life for me :P But when I commented life seems so tiring hor, then colleagues protested saying that I was still young, cannot think that way. But sometimes it really is. Wake up. Work. Work. Work. Sleep. *repeat*

No comments: