Saturday, February 02, 2008

It has been a busy week and am so glad it's Fri! Met up with Ms wong and had a nice lil catch-up session. This was after a long walkabout at Raffles City, bumping into 3 Berkeley ppl at diff spots in shopping mall and being turned away from 2 full-house Jap eating places. We ended up at Canele for dinner cum dessert. The Brioche Burger I ordered was pretty good... but was like surprised by the Chestnut ice-cream cum crepe dessert we shared... 'cos for some weird reason I kept thinking Chestnut=Water Chestnut... so when my ice-cream tasted nothing like that I guess I couldnt hide my surprise :P Earlier today also had special lunch date with tph at Crystal Jade... And earlier yest dear Buddy comforted me after I just got pretty upset with myself & state of affairs arising from some meeting... I'm so happy to have such dear friends around me... For me, in-person interaction beats virtual interaction hands down... (despite being shy and AS) I'm actually quite baffled why ppl can 'sustain' so long and remain so active on Facebook when things you do aren't even real.... In fact, am rather irritated with certain features on Facebook (yeah, I'm weird) but i suppose I shall talk abt it in a separate posting next time :) Time to rest now.

No comments: