Friday, February 29, 2008

It seems like after ppl have worked for a while, they know what ppl like to hear and they become good at giving politically correct answers... It's a skill I dun think I can really master. Not sure if I'd want to master it though. But today I learnt the hard way that next time if I dunno how to package nicely the not so pleasing-to-ear things I want to voice then I had better shut up. :( Buddy says sometimes knowing how to react appropriately in situations just comes with age, no need to get so upset... Hai, zuo4 ren2 so difficult.

My photography class saved the day though. Today our instructor demonstrated how we could 'paint with light'... and I am totally falling in love with light. Photography can be so cool...

Experimenting with shutter speeds in class...

I tried very hard to draw a heart.... Well, this was the best of my many amateurish attempts. A flyaway heart... Oh well, bit deformed, but hey, nothing is perfect.... :)

No comments: