Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sticky Notes

Yesterday I retrieved something real pretty from my letterbox:
The two lines read "480 decorated stickies in assorted sizes" and "Post Messages and Reminders in Style" :)

The sender hoped these would 'jazz up' my workstation. But who would waste such pretty things on ordinary documents :P

They really do come in assorted designs and sizes... :)

Afternote to earlier post: I realised earlier this afternoon while fiddling around with the 'spoiled' Olympus DSLR that it really wasn't spoiled at all... hahaha. Certain modes appeared spoiled 'cos the exposure settings had been set to like -5EV (which made everything come out black black) I guess it just goes to show that you need to get to know your camera well b4 you can tap on its functions! Yay can save some money and perhaps free-ride when Dad gets another DSLR... (yeah this Dad, always want to buy new gadgets then 80% of time dun really know how to use)

No comments: