Saturday, March 29, 2008

I am usually not so open... :P but somehow I just felt like writing this down... somewhere. And because when ppl make me melt a bit, I want to remb it. Shi Min hardly gets such moments these days (esp with guys...)

This is really no big deal, but I was just very awww over a very tiny thing during photography class this Thursday. So I was just having class, and in the middle of class, I made a 'clear your nose' noise (you know, those a bit gross clear your blocked nose actions you do when you can't and dun really need to blow your nose). I suppose my instructor heard it; cos he instinctively asked the class (and maybe I very imaginative also lah, assume he was asking me) whether the air-con was too cold. OK, maybe after reading this you're like this Shi Min is CRAZY, this little insignificant thing also can feel melty... but I dunno; I just felt very aww that some stranger could be so sensitive... And then later in class our instructor showed us some of his works/ pictures and got quite excited when narrating to us why he took certain pictures... And though he's really a bit cannot-make-it at expressing himself, one could feel his passion and at times child-like excitement over this art of 'seeing things'... and me the silent student observer, just thought it was very cute.

Honestly I dun think I've learnt very much abt photography techniques in this class; but somehow the instructor feels so sincere and unfake that I dun have the heart to feedback any of that.

No comments: