Sunday, March 23, 2008

Watched The Leap Years with mum over Good Friday, cos she wanted to catch it and also 'cos some colleagues somewhat recommended it. But I thought it was trying a little too hard to be a feel-good romantic kinda movie. And the plot was quite cliched... And the most unbelievable thing in the movie (tiny spoiler alert!) was how KS (played by Qi Yu Wu) and Suneetha (played by Nadya Hutagulung) ended up together... Nonetheless, I LOVED some of the scenes, esp those shot in Chinatown. Wong Li-Lin stays in a beautiful shophouse with her mum. Ananda Everingham is an Orlando Bloom lookalike. There were some interesting quotes from the movie, one of which has become my new blog quote haha. Think I've prob seen it somewhere else, it being so famous, but yeah, have adopted it to serve as some kinda personal reminder :)

Also went for a haircut yesterday but the guy cut my hair too short and now my mum keeps telling me I look like a sec sch girl with no 形象. Thanks.... Now i look ugly..... :( Feeling ugly makes it a lot harder to deal with all the stressful things coming up! Then I kept frowning at her and she says it makes me look even uglier. Hmph!! :(

No comments: