Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No time for a full post -- but I realised yest night when trying to produce some notes of meeting (I took notes, but not with intention of reproducing as NOM. Unfortunately was told to help with minutes for that session a day later) the importance of namecards at external meetings with unfamiliar faces....! Usually I hate to give out namecards (inferiority complex haha) and so sometimes due to reciprocity I dun collect them... but I am now suffering the consequences. Cos have to put together attendance list to go with minutes, am trying v hard to name two faces captured in a photo taken during one discussion session. Errr though I can console myself that I got the NUMBER of Hong Kong officials correct, I have NO IDEA who two of them are. Aaargh. I shall resort to circulating pic to colleague to seek help.... :( This is so embarrassing...

No comments: