Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hong Kong Apr 08 (2)

Though schedule was pretty tight, we still managed to squeeze out some time for shopping. To the extent that the two 'girls' opted shopping over an informal dinner with the rest one night hehe. I suspect that contributed to our 'bad reputation' cos the next day in the bus when my CEO asked for a map and I said I only had a not-so-gd one dunno who joked, "only showing the shopping areas ah"... *bleah* Is it such a crime to go shopping when official duties are over? Not really what. Sigh must learn to be more discreet next time.

Oh well, in any case, here are some of my shopping finds!

Clockwise from top left: Jasmine tea leaves that came prettily packaged in white tin box; lovely green and grey striped scarf that I found at the Esprit outlet (that I really have no use for but cannot resist buying); Lesportsac pouch with geometric print (this is the real thing, for once...); strawberry choc from Japanese snack chain Okashi Land; Green tea powder from Genki Sushi.

Hong Kong street snack called 鸡蛋仔. It's really just some kind of waffle shaped like a tray of eggs, then vendor folds up the whole sheet and tucks it into a brown bag... Not very yummy actually despite the long line, but fun to nibble on.

One of many life-sized Olympic mascot lanterns found at the promenade area near ferry terminal at Kowloon...

The rare occasion I decided to try strike a fun pose... :)

No comments: