Sunday, June 29, 2008

Late this week I got rather upset over someone whom I felt was/has been a smiling knifer... Perhaps such people are commonly found in the corporate world; and perhaps I have been working with ppl who are real sincere and helpful, the (long suspected) existence of such a person has conjured feelings of disgust and helplessness. Disgust 'cos I just hate ppl who are fake and harbour ill intentions, yet appear to be very nice on surface; helplessness 'cos I am not street smart/experienced enough to know how to deal with such ppl. Then again, I also ask myself whether I have been too sensitive and misinterpreted a series of events that led me to make such a conclusion? Whatever the case, I guess I'll still be civil to suspected knifer and all should be well as long as I wen4 xin1 wu2 kui4... And I have to keep reminding myself, tsm, some ppl are not worth your getting upset over... Though it's one of those easy-to-say-difficult-to-practise kinda things.

No comments: