Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tmr's my emcee-ing day and I'm debating whether I ought return to office for 2 hrs in morning before event, then rush down to MND... On one hand, I want to take a good rest and "appear pretty" (As instructed by organising committee haha) yet on the other hand I feel really guilty with all rather urgent things left undone in office... I suppose I just have to choose something later, before I go to bed. :( And yeah, I this kind really cannot multi-task very well... I need to concentrate on doing each thing well... else throw everything at me then I will get very luan4 and stressed. So far, our emceeing practice has gone fine-- only that according to organising committee me and co-emcee appear unnatural during 'banter' cos we 'do not really look at each other'. HAHA. This kind of things cannot really help right; though we are going to try to practise tmr morning again, dunno how 'natural' we would eventually appear. Oh well. I will still try lah. ;)

Sat's boss's wedding and everyone in office seems to be getting pretty excited, discussing what to wear etc. And alas, I've not been spared an arrow even when attending a wedding, cos Boss wants me and ph2 to usher his VIP guests (aka CEO and DCEO) from carpark to reception area/ ballroom. But ok lah, given that he's been quite nice to me all this while, surely I can do him the tiny favour on the most impt day of his life (I am assuming, but believe that I am not too far off from the truth)...

No comments: