Thursday, June 19, 2008

My guardian angels

This morning 3 min after I settled down at workstation lhp walked over and said to me in a very serious tone, "I have a piece of news for you..." Though I cannot remember the exact words she used, at that point in time I really thought something really terrible had befallen me and was braced for some really bad news.... And so it was a huge relief (though by right I shouldn't be) that the key consequence of this piece of news was that I would have to work v v hard in the upcoming weeks... :P Felt quite sian, but might as well, since I've morphed into the sort who doesn't budge till i'm abt to be burnt by the fire. And I felt so awwww... that my dear "aunties" had decided not to break the news to me yesterday afternoon, since they knew that I had taken time off for a tiny break... It seems like every week I find something to love my favorite few colleagues for.

No comments: