Sunday, June 01, 2008

The past week at work has been a pretty happening one-- aside from the advancement of secretary role, had also been arrowed to be emcee for some MND Family joint scholarship ceremony in June... (Well, not 'cos I'm especially outstanding or anything; apparently HDB scholars take turns to kenah such things...) If you know me well enough, you'd probably think... har?? I too have mixed feelings towards the nomination, since I am really not the sort capable of holding an audience's attention, esp ON STAGE... but yet on the other hand, I'm also curious to find out whether I can do this... :) A personal challenge. What could be the worst thing that could happen? I suppose my poor audience might have to bear with some dreary reading off of script and scholarship recipients... The draft script from last year given to me seems straightforward enough (except for the "2 - 3 min banter with co-emcee on scholarship experience and current job") Let's hope my co-emcee is nice and innovative and saves the day :P

No comments: